The automotive manufacturing industry continually adopts new technologies to face emerging challenges. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) put pressure on tiered suppliers to reduce costs, increase output, improve quality, and deliver more frequently. To stay competitive, suppliers must implement more flexible, powerful, and responsive production systems.
Microsoft Dynamics automotive manufacturing software solutions give automotive manufacturers the key capabilities needed to be more responsive to customers and suppliers. Our solutions can enable automotive companies and their suppliers to reduce time to market, improve plant floor production, and link supply chains more effectively to production.
- Improve Operations and Reduce Costs
- Support a variety of release accounting methods, including cumulative order management, Kanban, and long-range forecasting 830 Production Release Transactions.
- Help lower system costs by supporting lean manufacturing capabilities.
- Share information within your systems through the Web
- Develop Profitable Customer Relationships
- Provide a comprehensive view of customer information.
- Coordinate multi-channel communications with customers.
- Improve customer support by more effectively tracking and monitoring customer needs and requests.
- Build Connections with Vendors and Suppliers
- Improve customer centiricty in Manufacturing with CRM solutions from SIS Global.
- Utilize automotive production demands to enable operations and suppliers' operations to react quickly.
- Drive transparency down the supply chain to second- and third-tier suppliers directly from auto makers' forecasts.
- Shorten development cycles by integrating product development with manufacturing, accounting, purchasing, and suppliers.